Sunday, 23 October 2016

[PANN] 161022 I think this is the cutest thing ㅠㅠㅜㅜ


There were so many strawberries on the cake
But because of Jimin who kept eating the strawberries


Strawberries keep decreasing



And they're gone ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ this is f***ing cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +50 -5

1. ah is Park Jimin suffering from cuteness disease these days... he's not doing any aegyo but I still can see aegyo in him... +3 -0

2. During I NEED U Taetae ate all the strawberries and now it's Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cutie... +3 -0

3. Am I the only person thinking this is a deja vuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taehyung did this too last time..!! 

4. yum, yum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ f***ing cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. heol heol I thought I was the only one who noticed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was adorable too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kept staring at Jimin's cheeks moving ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ