Tuesday, 25 October 2016

[PANN] 161024 It looks like we now know our boys' game characters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I think our ARMYs asked them at the fansign events ㅋㅋㅋ
Last time, a member of another group mentioned that he plays Overwatch game with BTS members
So what is Overwatch? You can consider it as a first person shooter (fps) video game
I heard that the character McCree played by Jungkook is strong
They say that McCree is an offense character. I knew Jungkookie would play games a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's good at it too




Jungkook plays McCree well!
BTS Jungkook plays well!


Taetae said he plays Mei and she's a defense character but she freezes others so players call her Mei + psychopath = Meicopathㅋㅋㅋ


Personally I thought Taetae would play Tanker or Healer.. I expect him to tag along other players and help them when they need his help ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"When you used to play Overwatch, which character did you often play?"
Meicopath



You can consider Yoongi's as a charging character! like a Tank.

He plays D.Va this pretty character ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I mean ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I play D.Va too but what if Yoongi says things like "NERF THIS!"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoongi plays a girl character ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ even this is killing me 


"D.Va"

So we eventually learned their game characters... I was curious what character TaeTae would play ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never imagined him to play that character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because people usually get really annoyed playing her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Please do a live game broadcast ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ they'd be like real boys when the three of them play the game, right? I think they would do a broadcast some day... some.day....☆

Anyway 1!2!3! Cheer up today too!

Original post here
Response +93

1. I finally have something in common with Yoongi ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +20 -0

2. wow Taetae played Mei ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that character is a psycho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but Yoongi plays D.Va ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +14 -0

3. wow Taetae, that was unexpected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he'd play healer character too, following others behind ㅋㅋㅋ +13 -0

4. ah seriously this is killing me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is nothing much but it's so cool ㅠㅠㅠ just imagining Yoongi playing a girl character kills me... +5 -0

5. ... I have no idea what this game is about because the only computer game I used to play was dressing up game when I was in kindergarten but this made me smile... heo heo +3 -0