Tuesday, 25 October 2016

[PANN] 161025 Jungkook's plain tshirt episode

I saw this on Twitter and I decided to write a post hoping we could smile together after reading this
+) I changed the title! Sorry I saw it late because I was voting on MAMA ㅠㅠ


Cut-Factory added 15 new photos








Cut-Factory

___ Hello Mr. Jeon Jungkook.
I'm Kim Youngshin, the CEO of menswear brand Cut-Factory. We make plain style menswear, honestly this isn't the important point...

We create our tshirts ourselves, from choosing the fabric, pattern and sewing them. And our fabric is quite thick so...
We tell our buyers that it will cover your ***, and they don't shrink easily.

But there was this 1 person who got tagged so many times on our Facebook posts.

"This would be a good present to Jungkook", " Let's buy this and send him", "I wasn't the only one thinking about Jungkook"

I saw many similar comments.

I thought this person called Jeon Jungkook had issues with his *** and that his friends were teasing him. So I thought of sending him some of our shirts when this guy replies to the comments...
but he never replied

I thought "he must be having a tough time"... 
How could so many people tease him like this... why would this shirt remind him?? I was starting to get really curious

However... he was an idol singer...
(fyi I'm in mid-30s and honestly I'm not very familiar with idols after HOT)

I learned this after asking in the comments
Anyhow, a fan, Ms."Lee Chae Eun" sent us their address and she asked me to love and care about BTS.
Honestly, it's a bit weird for a guy to love and care a boy idol but I will watch with interest. I also watched the video of him mentioning that he liked plain shirts.

So, we will send him our shirts,  1 shirt in every color.
I'm not sure if you will like our shirts (they're not made in trending fit) 
But many people tagged him so I will send the shirts with their hearts.
I will also include a hoodie too since I'm sending the shirts.
(a fan requested this too)

I think you and I are similar in height but the difference of our weight is almost like 띠동갑 so I will send you size 103 to wear comfortably. You can exchange/return. 
You can add us Cut Factory on Kakao Talk, then I hope you wear them prettily.

Original post here
Response +34 -0

1. I think I'm one of the commenters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kookie's going to be happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. daebak ㅋㅋㅋ so did they send it?

5. ah this is insane what is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone is so cute




+) 띠동갑 = This is based on Chinese Zodiac and it's a term that describes someone who has the same Zodiac sign as you but they're older or younger than you.

(I think *** is nipples XDDD because it's a 3 letter word (in Korean) and that's the only thing I can think of LOL)