Wednesday, 26 October 2016

[PANN] 161025 Stories that show Jungkook is an impenetrable guy who doesn't open his heart easily


Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so impenetrable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll keep adding more


Jungkook, Jungkook is an angel but why don't you have wings?
Angel X



Fan
Jungkook, noona is grade 12 but can I call you oppa?
ㄴ BTS_정국
누나 (noona)

Fan2
Jungkook, are you a fairy???? ;ㅁ;
ㄴ BTS_정국
No I'm a human.

Jungkook Oppa O  X
Kook Oppa O X
Twenty five Oppa O X
Jeon Jungkook Oppa O X
Please select at least one...will you? ㅎ


Jungkook♥

Do you agree to the rumor about Jeon Jungkook being a fairy?

Yes VS No

Can I call you Jeon Jungkook oppa since you're taller than me?

Yes, you can VS Please don't


Let's say there are only 2 ways to address you (Jungkook) in this world.

Oppa VS Baby

Will you still refuse to be called oppa? 8^8

Jungkook

Why do you call me oppa?


Jungkook! What do you think about noonas calling you oppa?


And Jungkook is impenetrable by his own members too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Jimin: Hobi hyung was in really good condition in the morning so he was so active but now he's dying~

Rap Monster: We did have many schedules but I didn't expect him to get tired so soon like that.

Jungkook: But hyung recovered a little because I made him laugh.

J Hope: I was lying down because I was so tired then Jungkook came over and showed me aegyo. I started laughing because I was so dumbfounded. Like what is this kid?

Jimin: Aegyo? Jungkook, what about me? Jungkook, I think hyung (Jimin) is feeling sick too.

Jungkook: Go to hospital if you're sick


Jungkook, what would you do if you see a pretty female student on your first day of high school?

I'll just go

this is famous, right?


Original post here
Response +38 -0

1. Fans used to say he was in his puberty, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment