Sunday, 30 October 2016

[PANN] 161028 Boy idols at their fansign events


"Will you please hurry up!?"

He's pretending to be mad at the fan and asking her to hurry up and come to him (shivers) and he's so handsome




The fan asked him to show aegyo but he goes "I can'tttt" and shows her aegyo (shivers) and he's handsome


This isn't from their fansign but I included this because it really makes my heart flutter


He's counting 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 for the fan to come to him... do they really do this when we go to BTS fansign events... how many albums should I buy?


The fan shows him aegyo and he looks at her but the killing point is when he starts following her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  seriously that can be an awkward moment for both of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





and this is the legend... cover the fan's mouth who got lip tint on her teeth... (covers my mouth)



He's really flustered x1000 after accidently hitting the fan's hand 

I wish that person was me... I wish you held my hands....


And the reason why I wrote this post is


Professional Idol


Original post here
Response +1103 -83


1. You didn't include this one! Taetae scolding the fan for wearing see-through shirt +247 -6
ㄴI think this is the best gif... ha f*** I'm ARMY so I watched this video so many times but it feels so good whenever I watch this;;;;;;; +1 -0

2. Hoseogi lets the fan touch his dimple when she asked him if she could... +233 -5

3. wow I'm a CARAT and I didn't have any feelings for BTS but this post really worked for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that gif of V wearing Pikachu hat makes my heart flutter, why????? this is so awesome I saved it... +233 -5

4. This one too... (sobs +61 -0

5. Jungkook listening to the fan's singing with eyes filled with sweetness +48 -0

6. heol I'm not even lying I was never interested in BTS but I was so close from joining their fandom after looking at the gifs f*** this is so heart fluttering and the last gif is hilarious s*** ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +46 -0

7. Pro at detecting noonas +45 -0

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +44 -0


9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they even tease their fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅠㅠㅠ +44 -0

10. Taetae gets a heart attack from fan's aegyo♡ +37 -0

11. We have to go to their fansign event... +43 -1

12. Lost my satang (satang = candy) +39 -0

13. aeeeeenggggggg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +37 -0

14. Typical eldest and youngest fighting for chips +35 -0

15. Yoongi smiling because of the walking puppy +32 -1