Sunday, 30 October 2016

[PANN] 161029 BTS's "Am I Wrong" on Music Core was crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



BTS Am I wrong lyrics

The world's going' crazy
What do you think how bout ya
You think it is okay
I quite disagree with you
People have ears but they don't listen
People have eyes but they don't see
They have fish inside their minds
SELFISH SELFISH is the name of the fish
We all turn into dogs and pigs 
We turn into dogs when we go mad
Stork VS Baepsae 
It's war errday
This crazy world is yeah
it makes us all go mad
Yeah we're all CRAZY
Now shout out
MAYDAY MAYDAY
This world's going crazy
I think the world's coming to an end
Oh why Oh why
Oh why Oh why
Oh why why why why
OH MY GOD
Am I Wrong
Did I say something wrong?
Did I lie about anything?
Going crazy
Crazy crazy
Crazy crazy crazy
Am I wrong
Am I wong
I don't know what's going to happen to us
This world is going crazy
Are you ready for this
Are you ready for this
Are you ready for this
NO I'M NOT
Alright you're the crazy one
Staying sane in this insane world makes you the crazy one
All over the place 
HELL YEAH
Online and offline
HELL YEAH
If you're okay after watching the news
If you don't mind that comment
If you don't mind that hatred
You're not normal and that makes you abnormal
I think this world is going crazy
I think the world's coming to an end
Oh why Oh why
Oh why Oh why
Oh why why why why
OH MY GOD
Am I Wrong
Did I say something wrong?
Did I lie about anything?
Going crazy
Crazy crazy
Crazy crazy crazy
Am I wrong
Am I wrong
I don't know what's going to happen to us
This world is going crazy
Even if I get lost in this crazy world
Are you ready for this
Are you ready for this
Are you ready for this
I still want to live longer
I want to find my faith
Am I wrong
Did I say something wrong?
Did I lie about anything?
Going crazy
Crazy crazy
Crazy crazy crazy
Am I wrong
Am I wrong
I don't know what's going to happen to us
This world is going crazy

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg this is really refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This world is going crazy because of dogs, pigs, and Sewol ferry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was watching Music Core with my family and we really LOLed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think this is f***ing cool to both fans and others who aren't their fans
Seriously this is the right time for the indirect attack ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ after reading the comments I heard that most idols perform their title song and another song from their album during their last week of promotion but BTS performed Am I wrong in their ordinary promotion period ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ October 11th? That's the day they made their comeback so it's only been 2 weeks since their comeback 

they even attacked ilbe too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think they're really great


I’ve been running again for a long time
And I’ll be riding 
And I’ll be dying in ma city

I’m from Jeollanamdo Gwangju babe
If my footsteps take me to the mountain it’s the summit of 
Mudeungsan Mountain babe
My life is hot it’s the heat of the south
I won’t give up the rule of fighting off heat with heat
I put on gear and start the engine, madly bounce
I dreamed of becoming a singer only with dancing
Now in reality I run on stage to my heart’s content
You’ve seen it  I’ve put in my passion
I, Gwangju Hoshigi move around the eight provinces of Korea
If you want to see me the time is 7 O'clock so gather
Everyone dial 062-518

It’s ocean of Busan say la la la
Below the blue sky this sky line
Uncles put your hands up
Aunts move your hands
Come to ma city

Original post here
Response +1066 -65

1. Baepsae, Dope,  Am I Wrong- they all criticize the society. BTS is f***ing cool. Suga said they're not dissing anyone in particular but if someone feels guilty after listening to their songs, he said it's their own problem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure the boys won't disappear before we know ^_^ +317 -0

2. why did they suddenly perform 2 songs when this isn't even their comeback week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +298 -0

3. If you feel nothing after watching the news... you're crazy if you can stay sane in this crazy world +279 -0

4. this is the choreography of the part "We all turn into dogs and pigs, we turn into dogs when we go mad" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it +115 -0


5. their lyrics are f***ing cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially Rap Mon's amazing ㅋㅋ I listened to his mixtape and "Vote or shut up" and "School of tears" are really awesome.. how could he come up with such idea at young age ㅋㅋㅋ there was a post recently that talked about "Vote or shut up" so I'll leave the lyrics of "School of tears" +111 -0

Related posts