Sunday, 30 October 2016

[PANN] 161030 How International ARMYs stream music video...



Look at how many computers this person is using... don't you think we should work harder too...

Original post here 
Response +71 -2

1. International ARMYs did much better than Korean ARMYs for this comeback... honestly, International ARMYs did all the work to help the boys enter Billboard and other international charts, right? That is how BTS got to appear on the news too. We really need to reflect on ourselves. +38 -0

2. I just imagined this ARMY walking all over the room to play the music video on every computer and it's so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +26 -0

3. I'm f***ing touched.... +3 -0

4. I think that looks like a classroom? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just imagined ARMY playing the mvs and it's cute♡ We need to stream harder +2 -0

5. ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's really cute how this ARMY would have proudly taken the photo of her/his work after completing her/his mission ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0

6. oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm in charge of cleaning my class teacher's office and s/he stays at the computer room but s/he leaves for 20~30 minutes during the cleaning hours so I should do what this ARMY did too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0

7. kyaaaa nice work co-ARMYs +1 -0

8. ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this ARMY is cute and I'm grateful too...♥ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah but why do I find this funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she/he is so cute  

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment