Monday, 28 November 2016

[Article] 161128 [Golf Topic] "Ricoh Cup Champ" Kim Haneul "I'll be on my way to meet BTS~"



"Ricoh Cup Champ" Kim Haneul (28, HiteJinro) says she will meet the popular idol group BTS...

On 28th, she is on her way to Tokyo Yoyogi National Gymnasium to attend "BTS Japan Official Fan Meeting VOL.3". BTS is the first foreign hip hop artist to top Oricon Weekly Album Chart in September and recently they're a very popular group in Japan. Kim Haneul brightly smiled and said, "It was an event I eagerly looked forward to. I might have won the competition because of BTS's fanmeeting.". 

Original article here
Response +20

1. You're really cute^^♡ +6 -0

2. wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're so cool +5 -0

3. So does this mean our wonderful Kim Haneul-nim is a fan of BTS? Daebak... +4 -0

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah she's so cute and I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠ you will get to watch their For You and I like it pt2 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +4 -0