Saturday, 5 November 2016

[Instiz] 161103 Why people shouldn't judge fangirls/boys.jpg



Employment professor's golden saying,., s/he said we shouldn't belittle fangirls/fanboys,,, s/he said most of them don't ask their parents for money to buy albums,.,, they save the money by eating less and not buying their own clothes and s/he asked if we think it's easy to save money to use for another person..., 
You're right,,,


The funny thing is, when s/he said her/his daughter is an EXO fan, my classmates turned to look at me,.,, unnie from my class shouted I purchased 80000 won worth of albums yesterday,,. and the professor raised his/her thumb at me,,,


Original post here
Response +42

1. so true.. I'm trying to do my hobby by saving my own money so I hope other people just keep their mouths s...h...s...sh...u... seriously ㅜ
ㄴ right! every word they tell me annoys me...

2. I agree... I really wish they won't judge me for using my own money ㅠㅠ I'm trying to enjoy my hobby with the money I earn myselfㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. and once you become a fan, you learn to do so many things, like- managing your money,, using the post office or parcel service, using bank services, photoshop and improve your writing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I walk around to use less money on transportation and I rarely go to the cafeteria too...

5. I never asked my idol to recognize me. I'm just happy on my own and I will lead my own fangirl life
ㄴ 222222 THIS!!

6. so true. I'm fangirling by saving my own money.

7. heol this is so true.. I don't go to the cafeteria because I think I'm wasting my money on 900 won onigiris ㅠ I save that money and buy albums, streaming passes, attend concerts and buy dvds... but I never felt like I was wasting my money when I spent a larger amount of money for my fangirl life.

8. so true... my boys, please eat more delicious food and carry around good things... I don't need them ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. FACT

10. I wish people would stop telling me things like "are you still following celebrities/ idols at your age?"... you didn't even donate a cent to my fangirl life so please mind your own business...

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment