Monday, 7 November 2016

[Instiz] 161105 What happens if the idol is too smart when they play games liked by fans.gif



During a broadcast, they had to pass paper to prove(?) their teamwork and BTS Suga purposely failed the game saying he couldn't help coughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +55

1. Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously I think I would have passed out if Min Yoongi didn't cough and played the game... Yoongi, you should have tried it at least once...

2. I never thought about messing up the game when I don't want to play it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Yoongi is a genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. heol the way V's approaching him makes my heart to flutter

4. Yoongi is a genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Taehyung is so cute preparing for the game ㅠㅠ

6. he's so witty

7.  Min Yoongi,  I really never imagined such response ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taehyung's ready to play the game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. what he said after this was funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ...did I fail? aigoo too bad... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I love him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he never does what he dislikes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he will smoothly overcome whatever you ask him to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Yoongi, why you no play?

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment