Thursday, 10 November 2016

[Instiz] 161108 How Shinee enjoys BTS's stage





The ladies were peacefully chatting right before the stage


(when the music started) (startled) (thi...this song is...?!)


Agitated Onew Minho Jonghyun, unstable Taemin and Key who is watching the rest of them


(they start cheering)


(then they're captivated by the performance)


They grab the lightsticks because they can't control their excitement


(then they're captivated by the stage again)

Meanwhile, Onew grabs his coffee when they sing the lyrics "morning coffee"

Key ignores him as if he's too used to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



The moment the Orange hair threw his jacket, their eyes and mouth hang open


(cheering fiercely)



sending thumbs up to the performers


Original post here
Response +133

1. I watched this video for at least 100 times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is funny and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The legendary Perfect Man stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I've rewatched Shinee's fancam more than the actual stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's like watching me and my friends reacting to their performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They're the cheering fairies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I've not seen this before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm grateful to Shinee members because it looks like they really care a lot about BTS ㅠㅠ of course, Shinee takes a lot about their junior singers but I'm happy to know that BTS is one of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment