Friday, 11 November 2016

[Instiz] 161110 Idol who becomes your boyfriend for 1 minute at their fansign events (warning: can make your heart flutter)



It's BTS V~

Let me begin lightly with the usual heart fluttering gifs from their fansign events


whaaat is your name?



I might die if you look at me like that....


bbuing bbuing (shows aegyo but he's shy)



aww so pretty♥♥♥♥♥



Idol who likes babies (he's a nephew/niece fool)


and idol who scolds his fans for their clothes "that's too revealing!"

※ you might die from excessive heart fluttering




poking her cheeks ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 




stroking their cheeks~~


flower ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


pats her hair~~



fan starts crying and he wipes her tears



(he doesn't care about his hands getting wet because of  her tears)


The legendary Kim Affectionate




This is the famous Lipstick incident (he helps the fan to feel less uncomfortable by cover her mouth ㅜㅜ)


he pressures the fan to come to him fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


when the fan doesn't come to him soon he starts the countdown
five~ fouuurr~ threeeee~ twoooo~ one!



and he cries because the fans aren't coming to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"heol did you just seduce me?"



Both fans and the members are allowed to touch each other at BTS fansign events!!

If I'm not destined to have a boyfriend...let me have a 1 minute boyfriend at least...

how do I end this post....WISHING YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS!!! ♥♥♥♥♥



Original post here
Response +402

1. he's so so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

2. take me too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sobs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ pretty thing♥♥♥

3. but... but... I won't have a chance....

4. ah he's so cute I want to break this Earth...he's so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. My boyfriend is hereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Taehyungㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ ? he's not
ㄴ whyyyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taehyung is my boyfriend ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ ? our Taetae lived his life well!!!!!!!
your conscience, don't you think you've dropped it somewhere?
(conscience)

6. omgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this hurts my heart...wow... I'm from another fandom but my heart was attacked

7.  goal: attend fansign event

8. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ when will I....

9. he's so handsome and cute...8ㅅ8 I wish I could go...

10. I will attend the fansign event before I die. If I just die like this, I feel so bad for my life