Saturday, 12 November 2016

[Instiz] 161112 First day of BTS's fanmeeting event, the present situation of Gocheok Dome


These garbage bins


Transformed like this





Fans went around collecting garbage before the fanmeeting and even when the audience (fans) went into the stadium, people outside got together to collect garbage

photo cr: 방페 프로젝트 (@nice_ARMY_), 몽쉘제이 (@MonCher_Jk)



Original post here
Response +208

1. As expected from ARMYs

2. Our ARMYs are the best!

3. wow this is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. oh this is the correct fandom culture

5. I was rushing to leave the venue because I was scared I'll miss my bus ㅠㅠ but I saw super nice people collecting the litter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I helped them before we entered the dome but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ARMYs are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Our pretty ARMYs ㅠㅡㅠ 
I think 방페 Project is really wonderful ㅠㅠ
I will definitely participate next time when I attend the fanmeeting event
And our pretty ARMYs, you've worked hard!

7. wow the place looks very clean... It's so cool to see you guys building a mature fandom culture!

8. Our Eppis are the best!
(Project to create proper fandom culture - "#ARMY_IS_THE_FACE_OF_BTS" 방페 Project)

9. what do you mean by people outside the dome?
ㄴ they're just people outside! They usually come to buy the goods, collect goods given by fansite masters, go to meet their friends without watching the event. 
ㄴ wow this is really interesting... people who waited outside during the show cleaned the venue this is amazing

10. This is something that's hard to do in real life even though we're aware of this... so cool ARMYs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ