Wednesday, 16 November 2016

[Instiz] 161114 Series 1 - Fans of other idols had to try their best to overcome these critical moments of nearly stanning this group - BTS


OP created this relatable series to share her moments of nearly stanning these idol groups ^^ I hope you enjoy them!


1. Jin

- he's handsome
- when he confidently tells his not so funny ahjae jokes 
- that illuminating ahjae scent in him... but he's handsome
- the way he deliciously enjoys the food


2. Rap Monster

- when he speaks English in his sexy voice
- his height and great body proportion you can see from his airport fashion
- sexy brain guy
- his eyes that fold when he smiles
- the gifs of him destructing everything (the tissue roll that rose to the sky, breaking his sunglasses...)


3. Suga

- black hair Suga
- when he raps
- his flawless fair skin
- when he plays the piano
- when he picks on other people's words
- the way he finds everything troublesome, he's like me


4. J Hope

- his beautiful nose bridge
- when he's dancing
- he overflows with tooooo~ooooo much energy
- his beautiful cheekbones that appear when he smiles
- just looking at him makes you happy


5. Jimin

- he's just so adorable
- the way he speaks
- he's so mochi-mochi
- that unique sexiness when he's on stage
- the way he dances (I personally love the way he dances)
- smol bean


6. V

- he's handsome (he's one of the top handsome idols in OP's personal list)
- Taetae language♡
- the moments when he makes us doubt if he's a normal person
- his friendliness
- the sweet fanaccounts
- his silly charms when he smiles


7. Jungkook

- although we're the same age, I decide to call him oppa but I realize he's going to graduate high school this year
- his satoori when he's flustered
- seeing his growth
- when the members watch him in that "awwww" kind of way
- Golden maknae
- when he looks so cheerful and bright without any reason

* I'd like to state again that I'm not ARMY but these were the difficult moments I had to overcome as a fan of another idol to stop myself from stanning them ^^ *

Original post here
Response +13

1. our boys are really nice and... cool... pretty... and everything nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I agree so much... 
ㄴ his growth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. and I joined the fandom... with 11 days remaining for college entrance exam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I will support you to do well!!
ㄴ thank you ㅠㅠㅠ

4.  right.. after watching star show 360, I'm interested in them

5. the way Seokjin eats ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he really eats well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. the way Park Jimin speaks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're cute even when you stay still ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. my babies....

8. although you're from another fandom, I think you know their charms too well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ come on and enlist in the ARMY!

9. omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is almost enlis-cough cough cough

10. welcome, first time with BTS?