Friday, 18 November 2016

[Instiz] 161115 The before and after diet photo of an idol. bts



Before


After





He lost his baby fat + diet

I should be the one dieting tho...



It's BTS Jimin!

Original post here
Response +183

1. Jimin, my bank account is all yours... 

2. Our Manggae... I love you for who you are

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I should be the one dieting....

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Stop losing weight ㅠㅁㅠ

5. wait... I... why is he so cute???! hold on... I think I was just attacked.... *coughs
enlist!
ㄴ he's cute! 
ㄴisn't he cute?
ㄴ (commenter 5) ke....keahh....keuuahhhhhhhh.... (wails 8ㅅ8
and he can be sexy too...
 ㄴ heeeeeek (commenter 5) 
    ㄴ enlist! (claps) enlist! (claps)

6. he looked like a real baby...

7. he became a man... Jjiming...

8. I love him as he is right now but I also miss his baby days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.  let's get married

10. 
━┓ 
┓┓┓┓┓┃/ . ' (glass shatters) 
┓┓┓┓┓ .ヽ○ノ PARK JIMIN!!! JIMINNNN!!!! 
┓┓┓┓┓┃ ' / 
┓┓┓┓┓┃ ノ) . ` 
┓┓┓┓┓┃ 
┓┓┓┓┓┃ 
┓┓┓┓┓┃