Thursday, 17 November 2016

[Instiz] 161116 Award ceremony that just used the expression "해 먹은" to a singer. AAA



+) meaning of 해 먹다 



1. To do something for one's living
2. To steal or embezzle 

We want a feedback from AAA for choosing such disrespectful word for an artist without knowing the proper meaning.

+++) No. 26 on Billboard is the highest record achieved by Korean artist.

BTS who (stole) 26th place on Billboard 200 

Original post here
Response +69

1. 해 먹은? how can you use such word like 해 먹은?
ㄴ It's awful to imagine our boys looking at that caption with their own eyes

2. that's a really cheap expression. for real

3. I can see the standard of the ceremony from this...^^

4. how could you use the word 해 먹은... your choice for words is just... ^^... I'm embarrassed;

5.  I think they didn't know the meaning of 해 먹은 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is nonsense

6. embezzlement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ won the result illegally...? can you enter the Billboard chart illegally? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ feedback please

7. 빌보드 26위를 기록한 (sets record)
빌보드 26위를 이룩한 (achieves)
빌보드 26위를 달성한 (accomplishes)
these are the only ones I can think of right now but you could have used better expressions, right? I can't stop laughing because I'm baffled
ㄴ 해 먹다 itself means to achieve something in a corrupted method.. did you create the captions without referring to the meaning...

8. this ceremony has many reasons to end...

9. ㅋㅋ.. seriously this ceremony had no interesting nor touching moments... this ceremony is hopeless

10. they even cut VIXX's stage... this ceremony needs to end

11. Is an award ceremony a joke?
Do you think it's funny how BTS debuted at No.26 on Billboard?
Our boys didn't run to reach where they're today to be treated this way.. please issue a feedback.

12. I hope this first broadcast should be the last broadcast...

13. They're not my idol but I can't help swearing.. is that a word you'd use at a ceremony? you guys ate our money for the votes...

14. even if they didn't know the meaning... the word itself doesn't sound that good..

15. let's never see each other again.

16. AAA, have you lost your mind???

17. I hope the staffs weren't trying to make a joke like "sun eat" or "year eat" with 해 먹은... 

(T/N: 해 먹은 = 해 (sun/year) 먹다 (to eat))

18.  ....Koreans went crazy when they used this expression to the Gold medalist, didn't we?

19. ??? they used that in the captions??????

20. I didn't see this at the venue.. I saw this on the bus on my way home wow they need to issue a feedback regarding this....