Thursday, 17 November 2016

[Instiz] 161116 BTS goes fishing at the award ceremony.jpg





Their chairs are almost low as fishing stools...

They had to sit like that for 4 hours

Original post here
Response +24

1. No, why are you folding our boys' legs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ your back will hurt a lot when you sit like that for just an hour ㅠㅠㅠ

2. they look really uncomfortable

3. It would be better for them to just stretch their legs... I think their knees would hurt ㅜㅜ

4. what did they do to the chairs?
ㄴ the chairs are quite low but they did installed something in front of the chairs...

5. I think you'll get butt cramps when you sit like that.. aigooo ㅠㅠ

6. did their backs fall into black hole..my boys..sobs

7. 4 hours? omg

8. they have long legs...

9. does that happen to people with long legs?? I've never had long legs so I don't kn...

10. they did change their seats later but still /sobs ㅠㅠ you guys worked hard...