Thursday, 17 November 2016

[Instiz] 161116 Idol's acceptance speech made everyone go crazy (feat. AAA)



It was BTS Rap Monster's speech after receiving "Best Artist" award at AAA 




Rap Monster: A. A. A. ARMY ARMY ARMY


ARMY is BTS's fanclub name. His words made our hearts to explode


Original post here
Response +249

1. Congrats ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bang-Pride ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Congratulations~ he even speaks so sweetly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.  Seriously our Namjoon is a genius ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's BBB for ARMYs, BTS BTS BTSㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Love you!!!!!!!!

4. Namjoon is so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our BTS, congrats on winning and I love you!

5. (dies) (but rises from dead because I forgot to wish them) CONGRATS!!! I, you know? I feel that feeling for you guys, ok!!!!! It's love, I love you!!!!!!!!!! (dies again)

6. Namjoonㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ do you know what's NNN? It's Nae Nae namja (my man), Nae nampyeon (my husband), Namjoon
ㄴ guardhouse 
  ㄴ (commenter 6) woah...you are fast...
ㄴ you're wrong so go to guardhouse
ㄴ NNN is Naga (get out) Nagarago (I said get out) Naga (get out)
ㄴIt's "Neo gereudaga Naeil achimae Noon mot tteunneun soo ga itseu" (you might not be able to open your eyes tomorrow morning)
ㄴ ... I can already smell the incense sticks... 
(T/N Koreans burn incense sticks at funerals) 

7. Namjoon's speech was so touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Kim Namjoon, I love you. Really our leader-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ who thought he'd say such thing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is daebak I love you Namjoon

9. my son is so sweet ㅠㅠㅠ seriously he has all the sweetness of this world

10. As expected from our leader Mon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment