Monday, 21 November 2016

[Instiz] 161120 Boy idol who looks like Little Prince after dyeing his hair blonde.jpg







It's BTS Jimin!

He looked like Little Prince (literally, little prince) because of his tiny hands too...

but he is...


(inhales deeply)




ending the post with cute Jimin~

Original post here
Response +139

1. Jimin... you look so kidnappable...
ㄴ what?
ㄴ whaaat? Do you want to go to guardhouse?

2. but he is ....my husband!
ㄴ (glares)
ㄴ(commenter 2) (tries to ignore) ... ^^
ㄴ (commenter 2) but he is my husband... ㅎㅎ

3. he looks like a luxurious manggae... our Jimin...

4. heol... I was hit... I might join their fand...
ㄴ ★Welcome★
ㄴ come and join us because when you join our fandom Jimin will make your world brighter... ㅠㅠㅠ and everything will turn beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. he's so cute so I will take him
no one would have noticed my comment, right? ..ㅎ
ㄴ let's get you to guardhouse
ㄴ 

6. Our Jimin is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. (this user posted the same photo 6 times)
ㄴ please cal-calm down...
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Jimin...ha...manggae...you dyed your hair blonde and....you're a little prince..ha...I love you...my baby...

9. heol...so lovely... prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. guys, he's not a human. he's a fairy who pretends to be a human. where can you find such human? seriously where can you find someone like him? Jimin, please stop pretending. I'm telling you to take off your mask, you're a fairy...

11. Manggae world Prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ