Tuesday, 22 November 2016

[Instiz] 161121 Idol who got caught on camera while singing wrong lyrics (feat. bts)



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at Min Yoongi (Suga) laughing at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's BTS V


+) he was singing along to 10cm's song and the correct line was "봄이 그렇게도 좋냐 멍청이들아" (bom-ie geureutgaedo jotnya mungchungiedeulah/ Do you really like spring you fools?)
but Taehyung (V) sings "벚꽃이..." (butggotie.../ cherry blossoms) something instead of "봄이 그렇게도 좋냐..." and he stops for a moment, looks at the camera and smiles before turning his head!
Some said he didn't get the lyrics right so I'll post the link here, if you're busy please forward to 1:06~~♡♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsOMjJ3UfoQ&feature=youtu.be

Original post here
Response +153

1. I was wondering why he laughed and this was why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ omg he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. his side profile is so handsome
ㄴ of course, he looks great from front too... (commenter 3)
 ㄴ great from back too... (3)
  ㄴ head to toe... (3)
    ㄴ BEST! THE BEST!

4. I was really shocked when I watch the live broadcast because he's too handsome...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.  ah he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I rewatch this part 1686195303196161386386060343times whenever I watch the BTS cut, Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and why is Min Yoongi so cute when he laughs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6.
(gasps)
ㄴ the meme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh god ㅋㅋㅋ I'll save this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Kim V is terrible at memorizing lyrics...
but I find that lovable too omg give me back my heart ㅠ

8. he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ he's like Little Prince... he is Little Prince ㅠㅠ

9. sometimes when he's embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ I love how his eyebrows bend down when he smiles it's cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. (sobs) ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ he's too cute, isn't he? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was hitting my desk and crying when I watched the live broadcast ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his pretty eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. why are you glancing at the camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment