Thursday, 24 November 2016

[Instiz] 161123 Idols with very cute habit




 BTS Suga




EXO Xiumin




Sechs Kies Eun Jiwon



EXID Solji




Mamamoo Moonbyul

It's Mirror Movement.

They're all so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +7

1.  cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Min Suga ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (wails

4. the more you learn about Suga, it's like his body and soul don't match each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but that's the charm of Yoongi.. please help me....
ㄴ I can't help agreeing to your comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I didn't know I had this habit as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I eat I hold my spoon with one hand and make a fist with my other hand so my friends ask me why I hold a fist when I'm eatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Yoongi has too many unexpected charms... he's dangerous...
you...so...dangerous...
but... I... got...you

7. Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his fingers were so cute during their recent 21st century girl stages.... other boys would make 2 and 1 with their fingers but Yoongi would have either 2 and 2 or 1 and 1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Yoongi...ah... Min Yoongi... Yoongi... Yoongi... Yoongi, why is your name Yoongi? Yoongi, I really really like you, Yoongi so please ah ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi ㅜㅜㅜ

9. ah... Yoongi... omg... yes... mock test... I screwed it up... but... how is that... important... when... you...are...so...cute....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Min Yoongi... I love you the best...