Saturday, 26 November 2016

[Instiz] 161125 Idols who look great with silver hair.jpgif


VIXX N

He's the famous idol who made people question "who is that silver hair guy in VIXX?"




 EXO Sehun

Silver hair and gray knit, thank you very much

 BTS Jimin

My hands started to shake when I saw this gifffffff


 BTS Suga

His fair skin and silver hair match very well ㅠㅠ


BTOB Yook Sungjae

I like you and... fighting Sungjae...☆


Boys Republic Suwoong

This idol is very handsome too but it's sad that not many people know him...
He tried many different hair colors and they all looked good on him ㅠㅠ


NCT Taeyong

He really looks good with silver hair...


INX Jinam

I was attacked when I saw his post on Instiz portal section

hmm... I don't know how to end this post but....
Silver hair looks good and I wish the hairstylists dye more idols' hair gray (hearteu

Please tell me other idols too, I'd like to add them (in my fangirl list

++ 


 Shinee Jonghyun


EXO Chanyeol


 VIXX Ken


Seventeen Mingyu


Original post here
Response +6 

1. keeuuuu Jimin and Suga are really...!!!! keuuu!!! I was also one of those people who asked "who is that silver hair guy in VIXX??" to my friends...

2. what about Namjoon??

3. There's Rap Mon, Namjoon!



4. keuuu Min Yoongi
ㄴ Jimin's so pretty too, isn't he?
ㄴ and we have Namjoon too ㅠㅠ he's so stylish

5. ahhh... Jimin.. Yoongi...just kill me please... ah so pretty...they're so pretty that I want to curse...Silver hair Namjoon is gorgeous too...ha....

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment