Saturday, 26 November 2016

[Instiz] 161125 The luminosity test of idol lightsticks


<Test Result>






They say higher number = brightest light stick 
Shinee's lightstick is 1001 which makes them the No.1 brightest lightstick

Original post here
Response +26

(T/N: Joru means premature ejaculation...  previous post about Joru/MY Bomb)

1. Our Joru bomb!!!!!!!! DID IT!!!!

2. Seriously ARMY Bomb ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we complained it's brightness but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was going to go blind when I switched it on alone in my room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what that numbers meant and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected from Shinee's lightstickㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's the color you can see well from outside the apartment window ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ARMY Bomb is 3rd?????

5. Starlight stick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really thought mine was faulty when I switched it on but that was just how it works ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (sobs)

6. 6.... we have a version 2 of Starlight stick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's bright now ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. You mean our MY Bomb is that bright?????

8. You need to remove the sticker to make your MY Bomb bright!!

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the famous Shinee lightstick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ??? Joru Bomb ????
ㄴ oh.oh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
ㄴ MiBomb I love you. You are an awesome dude.

11. 
(Come at me bro)