Tuesday, 29 November 2016

[Instiz] 161129 Male celebrities popular among present female idols (told by people in the industry)



+ this post was written based on the stories told by people working in entertainment companies and journalists

Park Bogum

He's been popular ever since he was the music program MC 
With his unique maternal love arousing visual, heart fluttering gaze and gestures melt the hearts of the ladies


EXO Baekhyun

With his many different images behind the stage
He's cute yet manly 
Baekhyun has been popular ever since their debut because of his cheerful charms 


VIXX N

His talent and commanding power on stage,
his sexy yet cute dace,
his personality behind the stage,
he has the unique charms which catch your eyes


BTS Jungkook

He's a cute younger guy but he's manly
With his good body unlike his baby face, the idols say they'd like to date him if they could

Original post here
Response +28

1. That's what I think too

2. hmmm as expected, all humans think the same
ㄴ 22222 I agree
ㄴ 333333 I thought of this the moment I read the post
ㄴ 44444
ㄴ 555
ㄴ 66

3. How could anyone not like Park Bogum... But I'm sorry because Jungkook's dating me.. I wish you guys won't think him attractive... as his girlfriend, I find this quite upsetting
ㄴ sorry the seat has been taken. 
(T/N: The error message you get when you're buying concert ticket lol it's like cursing the person to not get any seats at future concerts)
  ㄴ really...you're really mean...that's too harsh...
ㄴ You're upsetting me! Tansos!!! OVER HERE! OVER HERE!!! 
(T/N: Tanso (방"탄소"년단") is the nickname ARMYs use on Instiz)
ㄴ Get on the guillotine

4. Continue imagaining only because they're going to date me in real life
ㄴ guardhouse~~♡ 

5. ha...Kook....my Kook...
he's cute with great body. this gif explains

6. Get in the line please.

7. nooo....we need to protect Jungkook...

8. I thought I'd see Jimin but it's Jungkookㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ oh you perfect man ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. You can't hide you feelings with Jungkook... noona's dream boy... Jungkook oppa...

10. NO!!!! ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're all very attractive