Wednesday, 30 November 2016

[Instiz] 161129 This idol group's song has been playing on some radio shows around the world (warning: you'll feel very proud)



It's BTS

It began with the US Radio

so proud ㅠㅠ

how this happened!!


BTS became the first Korean artist to debut at No. 26 on Billboard 200 Chart

Billboard has 2 main charts - 200 and Hot 100. PSY, CL, and Wonder Girls  have already entered the Hot 100 chart

Now to enter this chart the singer has to literally release a song in the US to enter their local music chart.

It's difficult for a Korean singer who releases an album in Korea to enter this chart

Thus, BTS entered Billboard 200 with their Youtube views and album sales in the US but it's hard for them to enter Hot 100

So fans started a petition


This was the achievement accomplished by international and Korean fans of BTS...

Billboard journalist was also touched to see this petition and he said he signed it too


Soon, their song began to play on various radio shows around the world





















As a Korean, I'm very proud of BTS
I'm anticipating to see the new records they'll continue to make in the future ❤❤❤❤❤

Original post here
Response +315

1. ahhh I'm so proud

2. ARMY BTS are the best I love you guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. wow BTS is the best! Boys, I love you and I'm so proud of you ㅠㅠ

4. Although I belong to another fandom, I'm proud of them for spreading Korean music all over the world.  I'm looking forward to BTS's future and I will support you. BTS fighting!! ARMY, fighting!♡

5. my babies, I'm so proud of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. This is amazing... I'm so proud of my singers!!!

7. heol... wow...BTS has really succeeded... I'm proud of them... I can't believe my singers are so amazing...

8. BTS-pride ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. wow BTS and their fans are awesome. Who would have thought they'd hear a song in another language playing on the radio!

10. So cool World Boy Scouts!!!! I purple you!