Tuesday, 1 November 2016

[PANN] 161031 10cm Yoon Cheol Jong-nim mentioned BTSㅠㅠ (+ band MATE)


What kind of song do you usually listen to?

Yoon I'm being very honest. These days "BTS"'s music really motivates me. When I listened to well-made songs like theirs, I wake up from my laziness. 

Was this mentioned before...?
I'm so proud ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's like their music is being recognized ㅠㅠ I personally really love their songs ㅜㅜ

Original post of 10cm interview here 
Response +91 -0



Even band MATE's Lim Heonil mentioned them ㅠ-ㅠ

limheonil BTS...is awesome
DOCSKIM... you're awesome!
These days I find myself inspired and motivated by music from idols more than from indie music!
#BTS #DOCSKIM

(T/N Rap Monster mentioned on 161020 Love Game radio that he wishes to work with Mate's Lim Heonil ㅠㅠ) Subbed Radio link here

RM: I always wanted to work with Younha and I really love Tablo hyung too. Also, band Mate's senior Im Heonil. I'm a big fan of them. 


Instagram limheonil here