Tuesday, 1 November 2016

[PANN] 161031 ARMY and Shawol's attitude during ChenBaekXi's stage



I'm EXO L and I captured this while watching the stage. I'm not sure how Shawols and ARMYs are like online, but in offline world, I think they don't show any animosities. I mean which fandom doesn't have any online a*sholes anyway. I'm really touched to see the two fandoms cheering without any bad feelings in the offline world. You can't really see many ARMY lightsticks in the photo but I heard that ARMYs pushed the light blinking button to avoid mixing in with similar color lightsticks. So that is why you can't really see clearly in the photo. One person's light stick would blink when the other one switched off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and their color isn't like pure white, it's close to colorless? but many ARMYs did cheer for them with their lightsticks on. Now the awards ceremonies are coming so I wish we could all enjoy the events peacefully with manners

Original post here
Response +607 -25

1. Two high school fangirls were caught on the camera and I think they looked like friends. One wore Jimin headband and her friend wore Baekhyun hairband and they looked so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +158 -1

2. so true. EXO Ls and Shawols I know in offline world are so nice and friendly +133 -2

3. I love posts like this... The fandoms look close. I hope our fandoms continue to support and understand each other well  +112 -1

4. I'm thankful to other fans including EXO Ls who really did their best to wave the lightstick during BTS's stage too ㅎ +45 -0

5. ARMY Bomb has reeeeeeeaaaaally terrible  luminosity so you can't see them well but they didn't turn their lightsticks off... +39 -0 


6. My friend and I are EXO L and ARMY but we really get along very well without any problem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when our idols release a new music video we watch them together and go "ohh your new song is really good, I think your idol will do well this time" this is our daily conversation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +33 -0

7. fans left before another singer's stage > these fans hate the singer (X)
They need to go home because it's too late (O)
They live far away so if they don't leave now, they won't be able to go home (O)
They have personal schedules (O)
fans switch off their lightsticks during another singer's performance > hates the singer, 10 minute (X)
Trying to save their battery (O)
People always fight because of these problems but I hope you guys will understand.
It's not just 30~40 minutes long. They're going to see their favorite singers so you can't force them to stay until the show ends nor can the fans turn on their light sticks for long when the light sticks are extremely bright +27 -1

8. This is a really nice post I'm seeing after a long time. Actually, I've not seen many rude fans in real life in my fangirl life... we really get along well so I'm quite sad to see fans fighting on internet +27 -0

9. I'm EXO L but don't you think EXO L and ARMYs just fight like crazy on the internet? ㅋㅋ The group I always hang out with has 3 EXO Ls and 3 ARMYs but we're really close and we support our idols. We're really close in real life +24 -1

10. Shinee, BTS and EXO members are actually very close although their fans always fight... My boys were promoting when BTS returned and they seemed really close, hugging each other, etc.... pleased (Shawol +20 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment