Tuesday, 1 November 2016

[PANN] 161031 Things I can't really understand on PANN (This f***ing fandom culture, they think it's okay for them but it's wrong for others)



1. They say we can't bring posts from other sites but it's okay for them when they attack BTS?

If BTS fans bring posts from other sites like y'all like trending "plagiarism boys" around BTS's concert time, sajaegi rumor, sponsor rumor and fake designer clothes. Seriously, you guys should really know the limits.

2. You guys screeching whenever people feel bad for BTS and their fans

Just take a look at how hateful and spiteful your comments sound. If it's at least level 3, we'd be like "yeah they deserve it" but you guys bring it up to level 10 so you're actually making the public take pity on them. When Muggles try to defend BTS you guys comment "alright, next ARMY please" and then you guys start screeching "we're the victims, why are you taking their sideeeeeee". Honestly, if you compare the hate your idol received this time with the hate BTS received back in May, that's like a drop in the bucket. And you guys keep saying that BTS fans are elementary and middle school students but seriously do you really want to get ugly with minors?

3. When they get caught slandering BTS with lies, they play the "I don't know~" card and when BTS fans slander other artists, they have to post apology letters.

This doesn't need much explanation. They almost beat BTS up to death and when their own artist receives a tiny scar, they start cursing and then start slandering BTS with useless rumors like BTS has a sponsor, they're sajaegi idol, they plagiarized another artist, etc but when they got caught they started playing dumb and ever since then some of you are lying low. I think BTS fans who posted apology letters and continuously gave feedbacks are much better than you guys.

4. It's awesome when their idols do it but when BTS achieves something it's sajaegi.

To the fans from other fandoms,  do you guys have proof that BTS committed sajaegi? From what I've seen before, you guys just accuse them of sajaegi without any proof. Shall I also start calling your artist a sajaegi group whenever they make a comeback? Will you stop accusing them only when you actually feel how f***ed up it feels to be accused of sajaegi? If you're so sure that BTS is a sajaegi group, please bring the evidence but don't try to bullsh*t here with proofs which are useless.

5. Whenever they come across BTS posts, they comment "but you guys got caught slandering other artists at your hub homepageㅋ" 

BTS fans on PANN apologized for what happened on hub home but why didn't you guys apologize for what you guys did to them on PANN? Don't bring excuses like "do you have proof that I was the one who slandered BTS in May" because please bring me some evidence to prove that you weren't the hater hating on them last May. You guys crowd around posts that slander BTS like some hyenas and you start tearing them to pieces and it's really awful

6. When people shield/protect them they go "thanks ㅠㅠ" but when people shield BTS they go "alright, next BTS fan"

Do you think every person in this world is a BTS fan?? Even when the commenter says "I'm a fan of Park Hyoshin" you still reply "yes, next BTS fan" , you do the same to people who say they're fans of certain actors or muggles. All you say is "alright, next BTS fan" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you think this is funny? you're turning every one who tries to defend BTS into a BTS fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. When they slander BTS it's "don't feed the morons" or you call their fans "attention seekers" but when BTS fans slander their idols you turn them into immature fans

I don't get your theory. Even at Melon. When a member passed out you guys were so busy slandering this member pretending to be BTS fans and left comments like "they won the award~" and other bullsh*t then you captured your own comments and said "you shouldn't be saying such thing when someone passes out ㅠㅠ" and according to you guys, you can tell if someone is pretending to belong to a certain fandom. What makes you guys be so sure that people who slander your idols are BTS fans? Meanwhile, when people slander your idol with BTS related nickname, you call them BTS fans. What sort of theory is that?

8. "BTS? They don't deserve the award. They should bring a hit song like "Growl" if they're going to win an award"

Who the f*** are you to say they deserve to win the award or not and then grade them? So do you think you guys have the right to slander BTS? Did you make more effort to live your life compared to BTS? I heard that one BTS member injured his shoulder so do you think you're in a position to criticize these people and say they're not qualified to win awards? Your life is not even close to theirs in real life, I don't even think you're behind their heels but why do you talk so nastily? Don't try to step on other people's hard work. You don't have the right, did you hear me?

<Summary>
Other fans think = ah I dunno~ if people start taking BTS's side, they're all Ilbe users~

Original post here
Response +806 -385

1. wow I don't see any comments on a post like this ㅋㅋㅋ they must be feeling guilty, I mean look at their past records. I saw the mess they created back in May. OP, please don't delete this post because this is so refreshing. And they also say things like "I don't want to be someone like ARMY" and I get what you mean but ARMYs are doing well although it's frustrating... When ARMYs really explode (take legal actions) after receiving all their punches, those haters are going to cry and say "My younger brother/sister wrote that comment", "My cat wrote that comment ㅠㅠ" Please stay strong until that day. The song is really nice ^^ ah and if I see someone accusing me as ARMY, I will prove my fandom. Because I've been a fan of Park Hyoshin for 19 years you f***s +278 -21

2. I'm a lurker and I don't belong to any fandom but I've been going through many posts on PANN and I haven't seen any other fandom that is as apologetic and timid like BTS fans. I think it was around May? Many fandoms created a union kind of thing?? and attacked BTS fans right? They didn't really have a good reason too;;;  they started accusing them of petty things like "copying" ㅋㅋㅋ it was hilarious.. you guys are really harsh to BTS. I didn't even know much about BTS but I learned about them after reading the hateful posts.. I saw BTS on the news and then I realized why people hated them so much.. they didn't like BTS becoming popular. I think they're just trying to ruin their image this way. Perhaps they're harassing the fans to make them give up being fangirls/boys... but seriously I hope the fans don't pay too much attention to them and get stressed up +268 -27

3. This post is so right. The way they slandered them. I'm a person who skips listening to idol songs but the haters made me search BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you might succeed your mission if you slander them moderately but you guys attack them as you want to kill them. This makes me feel bad for BTS and their fans, ARMYs too. I think there are many muggles and fans from other fandoms who would agree with me. +242 -16

4. I used to be an EXO fan. But these days EXO L and ARMYs fight a lot and as a 3rd person, people pull BTS's hair too much. Honestly, EXO was dragged by their hair when they used to be really popular so when I think about those days, it p*sses me off so much. People hate them for everything they do. But now I think they're doing the same thing to ARMYs. I believe this is why people forget about their past. I'm not on any side but I've seen enough posts that slander BTS too much +99 -6

5. I'm really dumbfounded by people complaining our boys' winning...  this is such an unfair world where you are mentioned on articles like this when you've won the first place.. +97 -0

"Music Bank" states "BTS won the first place... there is no error in the result" [Official statement]


6. If this post makes to the Selected Talk chart, those people will surely comment "ARMY b*tches haven't learned from their mistakes and why are you trying to cloud the issue" +95 -0

7. Back in May when people slandered BTS, I thought who are they? why are they so hated? and why are their fans clarifying all the time... fangirls are in battlefield everyday... tsk tsk but after listening to BTS's songs I became their fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ an unexpected fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't you think this is almost like "buzz marketing"?  I don't know if I should be thanking you guys or not...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even, in  reality, BTS is hated a lot but their fandom is increasing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +80 -0

8. f***. here's my proof. I didn't really care before commenting but it was me, wasn't it? you b*tch who I assume is an EXO L, you just called me ARMY b*tch. you need to apologize to me. According to you b*tch's theory, I think it won't be wrong for me to call you an EXO L too, right? I captured your comment because I knew you'd delete and say bullsh*t. Stop calling everyone an ARMY with useless proof. If you think I'm being unfair, bring evidence and then start talking you f*** +76 -1

(plagiarism boys related hashtag)
9. You'll remember when you see this. The union of 5 fandoms. E** L, Sha***,  Bea***, V*P, Sta******, I think they were the ones, right? Until when are you guys going to pretend like nothing happened? +66 -0

10. You are right. Honestly, the way they slander BTS is really harsh compared to other singers. And the reason for their slandering is very unnatural or childish so I feel bad to BTS and their fans. It looks like they're really popular these days. I hope they succeed more ^^ +66 -1