Thursday, 3 November 2016

[PANN] 161101 BTS Jungkook hyung's witty drawing



This is a cute playful photo but


when a unique drawing skill and perfect background are added to the photo



it turns like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I just found this online but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was webtoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I will delete this post immediately if you leave negative comments like I'm trying to promote BTS

but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he draws really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the background makes it better 

Original post here
Response +262 -10

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The sibling of BTS members is their fanartist. Jungkook's hyung is ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +88 -1
2. he really draws well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +86 -2

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +83 -1

4. I like this one ^^ +56 -0
JM: brassiere~ brassiere~~
JH: Stop it.

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +54 -0

6. Jungkook hyung's sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +47 -0