Wednesday, 2 November 2016

[PANN] 161101 But BTS's digital ranking for this album...



I was surprised because it's doing quite well
The current music chart looks fierce. Bolppalgan Puberty, Park Hyoshin, Lim Changjung, TWICE, I.O.I, EXO unit group and Black Pink is back too and they are really strong artists on music chart but BTS remains on top 10 during the night and day ㅋ Usually boy idol groups don't do well during the daytime but I think even the public is listening to their songs too. Their digital score radio is even among male and female listeners, they also have more 20s listeners than teenagers. This is their 4th promotion week and I'm surprised because they're doing well digitally ㅋㅋㅋ I think BTS is gradually being recognized by the public and they're the group I'm looking forward to see their future

I hope you guys succeed more...

+) someone left this in the commentㅋㅋ
If you look at the user ratio, the age and gender ratios are quite equal and there are more 20s listeners

2. Who listened to the song?
This is the information collected based on the download and stream in the last 24 hours

Original post here
Response +371 -65


1. I'd like to add this because some of you said this is possible because of their large fandom but if their fans are only listening to BTS's songs, they should actually line up the chart with the songs from the album. BTS is able to achieve this result because many different people are listening to their song +90 -6

2. I went to this pork belly restaurant and they played Blood Sweat & Tears ㅋㅋㅋ +82 -4

3. yeah I've seen many men listening to Blood Sweat & Tears +82 -4

4. I was unexpectedly hit by BTS to join their fandom and now I can't escape from them ㅠㅠ I can't believe they captured me, I only listened to classic for 1xyears + indie band + Korean ballad ㅠ now I'm searching their old songs on Youtube too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish I could escape from this black hole ㅠㅠ +50 -0

5. Isn't this a high achievement for a boy group? It's been almost a month +45 -0

6. This shows that they are stable in the digital chart ㅋ +42 -0

7. I've seen great responses by muggles for their new song +36 -0