Wednesday, 2 November 2016

[PANN] 161101 Honestly, the post ARMY posted yesterday was daebak



Yesterday there was this post that talked about things you can and can't do on PANN? anyway, the post started off with how people show know their limits when they slander BTS and I read some comments by ARMYs who expressed their feelings. I came across that post while browsing on PANN. I upvoted the post and started reading the comments and seriously the comments were daebak. One of the commenter left, (((When they announced BTS's comeback, I should have felt happy about it but instead I was terrified about our boys' comeback the entire day, have you guys ever experienced such feeling? Writing this comment makes me tear up ㅋㅋㅋ I wish I could tell you guys to experience what we went through in the last one year but I can't because I know how tough it was))) ㅋㅋ If I were a fangirl, I would have really flipped out and do whatever I could to find flaws in your artist but many ARMYs said they didn't want others to go through what they did because they know how difficult their fangirl/fanboy life was. ㅋㅋㅋ I really thought they were saint no honestly, I think they are pushovers and not saints. ㅋㅋ To tell the truth, I'm a muggle who is interested in BTS. My best friend is a fan of BTSㅋㅋ Perhaps that is why I felt more attached to this problem but the 5 union? unions? I really think they should apologize to ARMYs. The real reason why I felt bad for ARMYs is because these fandoms need to apologize to ARMYs before ARMYs ask them to apologize to them but these fandoms are refusing to so it's quite awkward for ARMYs to ask them for an apology. However, I think it's right for you all to apologize to ARMYs ㅋㅋ I'm a muggle and this is how I feel so imagine how the actually ARMYs would feel about this situation ㅋㅋㅋ anyhow... I have no idea how I should end this post but ARMYs, please stay strong.. I'm going to tell you this before you ask. I'm not a fan so I won't go to fantalk board and this post doesn't belong to the fantalk board. I read some people asking muggles to prove their muggle identity ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you don't leave comments like that because if you're going to leave such comment, please prove to me that you're a sane person with a right mind. I hope ARMY won't get attacked because of my post. Anyway, ARMYs fighting!!

Original post here
Response +136 -6

1. There are more fandoms left to apologize to us but I was really happy to read an apology letter from one member because it felt like they understood our suffering ㅜㅜㅜ♡  I shouldn't be saying such thing but I was actually a bit scared because I was afraid of another issue breaking out with their new song... ㅎㅎ I'm very happy their album is doing well and there are many rumors and negative posts yet but I believe these problems will untangle in the future and we'll all be in good terms because we're all good people, right?? ㅎ +23 -2

2. I feel really bad whenever I see them being attacked. Honestly, I think it's amazing how the fandom is standing firmly. They were hated in every possible way just because they're BTS and ARMYs but how do you really expect them to bear it? I really hope you guys stop bullying ARMYs. I'm from another fandom and my artist recently made their comeback too so don't come to tell me I'm ARMY pretending to be another fandom. Please. +22 -2

3. We have never received any apology before and the fandom who were least involved? in this incident apologized to us without a proper reason but we're still grateful and happy... You're actually right for calling us pushovers (which is harsh but true) but we really thought we would never receive any apology and thought this will remain as an open wound to BTS members too so it was painful and hard. Of course, I'm sure many ARMYs are still hurt because "plagiarism" is a heavy blow to a singer's career and this was a label started by a rumor. Even I feel terrible about this labeling our boys... anyway, thanks for posting this and I really hope others apologized to us too. +22 -2

4. I'm a muggle and I agree with you.. I've seen some comments that said "I hope the boomerang you threw at ARMYs would hit you guys back" but ARMYs replied that it should never happen and I realized how kind-hearted these ARMYs are. I went to read the post from boredom and I now have good feelings towards ARMYs and I'm interested in BTS too ㅎㅎ +18 -0

5. You can understand how tough it was for us when you listen to our official fansongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because the fansong doesn't talk about "let's be happy, let's not be upset, let's stay together". The song is more about "let's forget everything". Why do you think they're dissing the haters in their fansong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Go on, please continue what you're doing, We'll just have a good time together" this line really breaks my heart... I really hope we could make them feel the pain we and the boys went through +10 -0

6. The first thought that came to my mind after reading the comments was "how did they endure all that until now?" and not "wow they're really kind".. seriously I never thought how serious sajaegi and plagiarism rumors could be.. I hope ARMYs cheer up +8 -0