Thursday, 3 November 2016

[PANN] 161102 Photos of BTS J Hope crying, this is crazy;;;

As the title say yes
I'm really flustered;;;;;;
Truthfully, I'm sorry to ARMYs for saying this but I thought BTS didn't have any visual members other than Jin, V, Jungkook and Jimin
But I found my real husband today
Why does J Hope look so handsome when he's crying?
This is a man I want to lock him up and make him cry...
I even saw the gif of Park Bogum crying in a heart fluttering way? but J Hope brought me equal shock and heart fluttering emotions... He cried while talking about his parents in the below video and I think that is why he looks sadder(?)....
The screenshots might look weird because I captured them carelessly...video is the best...J Hope is the best too....









Original post here
Response +249 -67

1. Jung Hoseok has this unique refreshing, heart fluttering boyfriend like charm... you found out very soon... OP is extraordinary... +81 -4

2. Your mouth will drop when you see him irl. I really don't get why some people leave negative comments about his face +78 -10

3. I'm looking for members who will join me to shatter all cameras. (1/9999999) +67 -5
ㄴah f***. Anti b*tches always called BTS J Hope or Rap Mon f***ing ugly so I really thought it was true but I just feel like he attacked my heart. I'm serious. I'm dying from the morning. how...how could he smile like that?;;; ah J Hope is f***ing amazing +10 -0
ㄴ ha..seriously whenever I see this gif my heart hearts and I can't help pressing the like button or just scroll down... this is the most legendary gif +11 -0

4. Hodoki is quite handsome...heo heo +44 -1

5. This is a predebut gif, and if he's already this handsome... +39 -1

6. but Hodoki is really handsome. BTS members said when they first met Hoseok, they thought he was the visual member +33 -1

7. I'm not very interested in idols so... sorry to tell you this in our first meeting but would you like to start a family with me.... +30 -1
ㄴ sh*t this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. ah... obviously fans from other fandoms might not know this but Hoseok is really sweet... I can't explain ㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠsobsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ wails ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's so sweet and caring and really kind and sincere too ㅠㅠㅠ +29 -1

9. #flower_handsome +28 -1

10. oh my +28 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment