Saturday, 5 November 2016

[PANN] 161103 It looks like there's a choreography to Jimni's Lie




I'm sorry if someone posted this already hehe

But this video is really cute ㅠㅠㅠ
perhaps he could show us at the fanmeeting...?(???*)?
I'll include the link to the tweet!

Wait a bit


Original post here
Response +42 -1

1. If you watch the unedited short film played at COEX, Jimin dances throughout the video ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's daebak +4 -0

2. This is OP, what I meant was that there's a new choreography, different from the short film... +3 -0

3. https://twitter.com/rmoni_i/status/792960239108665344

4. I saw on another site just now and a fan asked him at Busan fans sign when we could see his Lie solo dance and he told her to wait a little bit ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I think he's going to do a stage ㅜㅜㅜ

5. ahh...! I'm excited!!! woah!!! the choreography of his solo song!!!!!!! the choreography of lie!!!!!