Thursday, 10 November 2016

[PANN] 161104 The unexpected friendship of BTOB and BTS




Until now, I only knew about BTOB and BTS's 95line and that Rap Mon and Ilhoon used to be in the same society in high school? but then I found this sudden friendship

Min Yoongi and Seo Eunkwang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know they were close... look at the way Min Yoongi hugs Seo Eunkwang... ㅠㅠ f***ing great I don't know how they got close but I wish they become closer ㅠㅜ

Plus, Ilhoon and Hoseok♡


Even these two are same age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope BTOB and BTS become closer ㅠㅠ I love both groups, I hope they all succeed!

Original post here
Response +298 -7

1. They're both excited in the gif because their goal was to finish the race ㅋㅋ +103 -0

2. BTS members are so manly while Eunkwang's shy...♡ +100 -1

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Ilhoon and Kim Namjoon used to be the members of Design Society in Apgujeong High school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their society name makes it better, it's "Velvet" ㅋㅋㅋ they said they used to do nothing but play ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so happy to imagine the talented rappers sitting down and drawing designs for their school society ㅜㅠ +90 -0

4. I support BTOB BTS friendship ♡ +54 -0

5. Our Eunkwang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously before they started the race, Eunkwang and Suga said "Let's just finish this race" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love their friendship ㅜㅜ +31 -0

6. I remember BTS members playing with Yook Sungjae's earlobes on music show +30 -0