Sunday, 6 November 2016

[PANN] 161105 The visuals for Hwarang: The Beginning is amazing



First of all, I support many celebrities and honestly I like actors more than  idols. I'm a fan of Go Ara since Reply 1994 so when I heard she's appearing on "Hwarang"?? I was really looking forward and when I found out many idols were joining the drama, I was like hmmm...? but after looking at the posters omg why is V so handsome?


He's just f***ing handsome... Minho's really handsome too... I was okay when I heard Minho and Park Hyungsik were good actors but I've not heard anything about V so... but I think he fits his character well. I agree with his nickname "Vsual"

Original post here
Response +507 -142

1. The drama has incredible visualsㅜㅜ Minho and V are daebak +100 -2

2. ♡ +85 -4

3. Please show lots of love to Hwarang: The Beginning and please love Hansung, V!! +80 -8

4. Fighting Taehyung ㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to his character Hansung because it looks like it  is a cute cheerful character just like Kim Taehyung. I wish he could play a role like this too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♡♡ +31 -2

5. But they should have done something to the actors' hairstyle;;; what is that...they've turned them into beggars... they've killed their handsome face +30 -1

6. The hairstyle looks better because of Kim Taehyung's face...they should have given him a better hairstyle ㅋㅋ +18 -0

7. I think V's nose and jawline are really manly.. I'm not a fan but when I see his photo my eyes feel so comfortable ㅋㅋ +17 -0

8. I thought V was just good looking but he's f***ing handsome... +16 -0

9. I mean they're really handsome but what's with the hairstyle? ㅠㅠ even Minho in the gif in the top comment, their hair looks like they just woke up... it looks too much like a wig. They should have kept their hair less frizzy like pin straight hair... ㅠㅜㅠ +15 -0

10. He's friendly so he's loved by his actor hyungs ㅠㅠ he's going to be perfect if he acts well too. Our Taehyung ㅠㅠ!! +14 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment