Monday, 7 November 2016

[PANN] 161106 Bighit's planning ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's refreshing



I heard they're doing something called MUSTER? That's their fan meeting kind of thing and they just posted previews? on their facebook and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is this so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
















ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*** ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I first read the captions I thought it was fanmade but it's their official page ㅋㅋ
I'm curious but are they going to upload a version for each member?

Original post here
Response +118 -6

1. "Mom" is played by J Hope and "Kim ARMY" is Rap Mon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm dying because this is so funny and cute +34 -0

2. I think Bighit really works well.. I'm f***ing jealous.... YG please learn fom them +21 -1

3. They recorded this on this day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suga covered his hair with cap and it looks like Rap Mon and J Hope covered ther hair because of their wig ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +21 -0

4. This is your first idol group but how can you be so good at planning???????? I might sound greedy but please take care of only BTS for the next 3 years... ㅠ ,♡ +5 -0

5. Chimmungie, Dad Jungkook, Mom J Hope, Uncle Suga, Oppa V, ARMY Rap Mon, Flower Seokjin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in case some of you might be curious +4 -0

6. Bighit doesn't have many employees but they said they used to be harcore fans during their days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so they know what fans like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +4 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment