Monday, 7 November 2016

[PANN] 161106 I'm a guy and I just started stanning BTS



Honestly, I don't listen to boy idol music other than Big Bang's. I can prove I'm male but you guys start cursing immediately when you come across Bangtan related posts so... Do you guys want me to reveal my ID... I'm not a muggle. I'm a fan of ioi and cosmic girls. I clicked on few posts that slandered BTS because there were so many and I realized the song I've been listening at the internet cafe since some time ago was their song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard "money money" in the chorus and I wanted to listen to it on my way home but I forgot so I didn't have it on my phone but I just learned this today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah and I thought the lyrics were "money money" but it turns out it's "mani mani" ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  they're really handsome too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen many handsome hyungs while working part time at the internet cafe but BTS members are another level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I saw VIXX at the Show last month, I thought they looked like F***ing celebrities and today I just felt that feeling again

+) I am male but I can't find my ID right now ㅜㅜ you can tell if I'm a guy or not by my hand, right? 

Original post here
Response +351 -57

1. I'm sorry to say this to you because you're a guy but... welcome, you've entered the army +112 -1

2. they have many great songs. their latest album itself is insane. you should listen to all their albums +99 -1

3. You should listen to other songs too, there are many great songs.  +97 -4

4. You don't have to feel awkward, we have many fanboys among us. Welcome to the fandom and I'll leave a photo here. Visit us on fantalk board when you're free! +43 -0

5. Welcome to the army! here's my heart^♡^ +40 -0

6. Taehyung really loves fanboys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ welcome to the army +37 -0

7. who dares to touch our fanboy? please don't mind the comments and continue fanboying!! +29 -0