Monday, 7 November 2016

[PANN] 161106 I'm jealous of BTS fans because



Their idol interacts with them a lot ㅠㅠㅠ and their company helps their artist to interact with the fans. This makes me really jealous
I was watching Inkigayo to see Black Pink's performance and heart boy scouts ㅠㅠ I heard that they always make hearts during their goodbye stage ㅜㅜ they upload videos regularly and I heard that their fans get nervous when BTS members don't tweet for a day ㅠㅠ I'm jealous
I can feel their love for their fans from their nickname "heart boy scouts" ㅠㅠ

I wish our Black Pink members interact a lot with fans too ㅠㅠ Hyunseok

+) some commented saying I'm pretending to be Black Pink fan because I used the word "heart boy scouts" but this name appeared on Inkigayo ㅠㅠ I thought it would be weird to write this post without their photo so that is why I included their phot 

Original post here
Response +86 -6
1. As expected, the last stage was heart boy scouts...♡ My heart tore when I heard that Black Pink members asked Hyunseok to let them meet their fans when they win first place.. I wish they really win the first placeㅠㅠㅠ +34 -2

2. This is the new photo they posted ㅠㅠ every member ㅜㅜ their love for fans overflows +34 -1

3. Nice to meet you, Black Pink fan! Even I'm really jealous of ARMYs +29 -1

4. sometimes that can be a poison too. They search a lot so the members saw everything when other fandoms got together to do mass trending on Twitter. +26 -2

5. This is why I stan them keeuuuu Thank you Bangtanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +14 -0

6. Thank you.  I really hope Black Pink wins the rookie award and gets the chance to interact with their fansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +13 -0