Wednesday, 9 November 2016

[PANN] 161108 Ah I was shocked after watching this gif of V



I'm from another fandom and I can only recognize V's face and I know his name. I can even prove that I'm from another fandom. Anyway, I thought he was a really nice person when I saw him bending on the group to blow the flower instead of picking it. People usually pick dandelions to blow the seed, right? but instead of picking the flower he bent on the ground to blow the seeds and I thought he's a really nice person. I've seen BTS slandered excessively on PANN these days but ARMYs, it's only because they're Superstar so cheer up and I think V is a sweet person..♡ Can someone please tell me where the gif is from!

+ why are you downvoting my post? say something without running away after pressing the downvote button~ And to those of you who slander celebrities, karma will get you so stop living your life like that!

+) I'm adding the photos because you wanted me to prove my fandom


Original post here
Response +346 -44

1. V is an innocent person, unlike his face... At first, I wasn't sure if he was pretending or if this was his true personality but I realized he's a very innocent person ㅎ anyway, the goods you have are quite pretty... +96 -2

2. what's with the down votes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ unbelievable; Can't you tell V's personality when you watch the videos or when you watch the way he talks with other singers or actors? People like him for good reasons ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how can you guys just whack someone because of one gif that was uploaded anonymously on the internet by someone who is not a fan of V? +80 -6

3. (I'm ARMY) Now I blow the dandelion seeds like him without picking the flower ㅋㅋㅋ +64 -0

4. He's not pretending to look kind, he IS kind. He used to dream of becoming a farmer before becoming a trainee... to help his grandmother +31 -0

5. He's a really sweet boy ㅠㅠ I really can't explain every reason why he's so sweet ㅠㅠ when the boys were having bad times, ARMYs asked him "Taehyung, it's hard isn't it?" ㅠㅠ and he would reply "No. If ARMYs are happy I'm okay. I want my ARMYs to be happy". ㅠㅠ I'm sure Taehyung will not treat his fans like it's a "business" just because of this issue but I'm going to be really upset if he can't be comfortable around us ㅠㅠㅠ +23 -0