Saturday, 12 November 2016

[PANN] 161110 The current situation of ARMYs



When the haters used to roast and slap BTS on PANN

(f*** we can't even fight back because we're scared we're going to create a bad image to BTS)




LIFE IS SWEET! YES JAM!!! PDF JAM!!! EUAHHH!!! EHAAHHHHH!!

Original post here
Response +786 -71

1. I'm from another fandom but guys, TAKE OFF YOUR SCREAMS AND SHOUT OUT YOUR PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!! +180 +6
ㄴ"another fandom" oh please +4 -32
ㄴ look at the above comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ now I'm happy to see such b*tches too +37 -2
ㄴyeaahhhhh +3 -0
ㄴ I mean ㅋㅋㅋ now I feel happy even when people curse at us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bighit is doing a fine job +10 -0



(T/N: what #1 is trying to say is... lol)

2. I agree ㅋㅋㅋ It feels awful when I'm saving the pdfs but yet I feel good too ㅋㅋ +166 -3

3. bye... they said no agreement/settlement ㅠㅠ +157 -2

"If you refer to the recent court's decision on libel charges regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information, the court sentenced imprisonment or severe punishments to the perpetrators. In order to protect the rights and interests of our artist, we, their company and the law firm have started the process of suing and reporting to take firm legal actions against malicious posts and comments, spreading false information with the intention to slander our artist or reporting false facts to medias. Furthermore, we will take all possible legal actions without settlements for defamation of our artist and any additional damages. "

4. Most of us cried when we checked our phones after the epilogue concert. I still can't forget what you did to us. Thank you for the label you gave us. I hope you guys enjoy our reports^^ +68 -0

5. I'm so proud of myself for sobbing and saving the PDFs until now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +48 -2

6. I'm from another fan but I always felt awful whenever I came across hateful posts because it felt like they were slandering my own artist so I tried my best to fight back... ㅎ anyway I'm relieved to hear that they're finally suing them. ARMYs, you guys went through a lot until now. Cheer up!!! ㅠㅠ +41 -0

how could you hate them when they...
ㄴ Original post has been deleted.
s/he said they gave them money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ Original post has been deleted.
what? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they have to sing encore stage live too...
ㄴ Original post has been deleted.

7. the haters got scared and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they deleted their posts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ too bad because I have them saved already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ say hello to "Sue" +39 -1 

8. Readers, did you notice something? This post directly mentions BTS and ARMYs but you can't find a single negative comment. This just proved that these haters were aware of their crime but continued to leave their trashy worthless comments until today. As expected, haters are unimaginably immature and moronic. I think I enjoyed the best most refreshing Sprite shower today. This was the opinion of fan from another fandom who was touched by Jimin-nims "nae pi ttam noonmul~ nae magimak choomeul~". ARMYs, congratulations. (Jimin-nim is incredibly sexy...everyone let's watch their music video!) +36 -0

9. Look at the number of comments compared to the number of views ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is daebak the haters were rushing to leave negative comments a few days ago for Taehyung related posts. You guys were great talkers back then so why are you all so quiet? +35 -0

10. So long you evil humans~ +33 -0

11. I'm EXO L but I just reported my classmate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope we can get along well after we separate the immature trolls +26 -0
ㄴ I agree. I wish people who try to start a fight between our fandoms could disappear.