Friday, 11 November 2016

[PANN] 161110 Points we need to focus on BTS's official statement



1. We have decided to take strong legal action.

2. Together with the law firm, we began to follow the procedures to suing and reporting.

3. No agreement/settlement.

They've been following the procedure to report/sue the netizens, no agreement/settlement and there's no point even if they delete their comments/posts now. So goodbye you guys. 

Original post here
Response +175 -2

1. In my opinion, Bighit is the best entertainment among the currently existing entertainment companies +81 -1

2. I was watching BTS favorably.. for real, Bighit is so cooling. Please, I hope you don't agree or forgive them and punish for their action ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If haters don't realize this and go slandering BTS again on Twitter, PANN or other community sites they'll be sued ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow I think Bighit really loves BTS, don't you agree? +66 -0

3. I'm from another fandom but I really wish they don't settle with the haters. +48 -0

4. Do we have people reporting to medias? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ those people who accused them with baseless dating rumors, sajaegi, plagiarizing, please just... anyway, Bighit please work hard!! +14 -0

5. congrats, congrats. I'm one of the fandoms who used to get involved with ARMYs often but I really hope they punish the immature fans in my fandom because they go poking their nose to other people's businesses. I use Twitter to save photos quietly and when I see some embarrassing fans, I tell them they need to stop but then they start attacking me;; anyway, what's the point of our fight because our idols get along very well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, I hope they catch all the haters +14 -0

6. Bang Toto I love you. I'm a blogger and everyone's going crazy because Bighit's finally doing something +8 -0

7. The haters are so f***ing quiet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg I feel so relieved ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0