Saturday, 12 November 2016

[PANN] 161110 +) Soㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's going to happen to the anti who tweeted that tweet?



that 00er said she's going to sue the fans, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

so is she going to fight with Bighit? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+) 
Among the DMs I've received so far, there are many which I couldn't read yet. Also, I've messed up the setting so they appear as "read" (I couldn't read most of them). If you had messages you really wanted to send me, I hope you could send me again although it might be troublesome. And I'll be closing my DM. I'll be receiving all material
or messages related to suing to my email address. Please do not send me hateful emails.

This person is still going to proceed, ARMYs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You guys can find the people who support and help her when you search her on Twitter so I hope you capture them all on PDF and report them 

I wonder if the 5000 people who rted, commented to her tweet deleted theirs 

Original post here
Response +390 -18

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so funny +96 -1

- I'm sorry but did I ever slander BTS when you searched my tweets? I only said I don't like BTS but I have the right to say so, don't I?

- You said "f***ing disgusting" isn't that slandering?

- I find them extremely disgusting.
- what's wrong with that?

극혐 = 극도로 혐오스럽다 (extremely disgusting)

=============================================

"ah, seriously I'm getting goosebumps. This is just chilling. This sort of person media played saying he looked like one of my boys."

"I agree f***ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't say something more because he's a celebrity I'm f***ing dumbfoundedㅠㅠ"

"극혐" is not a usual word we tell each other


#my_preference
(      ) <- cute thing
ㅂㅌ (Bangtan) <- f***ing disgusting

I f***ing hate people who bluff saying they're performing on Show me the money

Therefore, "극혐" is a word that belittles another person so it's possible to report them for defamation.

2. meanwhile we have people supporting her ㅋ +85 -4

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let her sue us because if she sues us she's actually helping us to catch the users from male celebrity board on DC. There were some people who pretended to ARMYs and cursed at her so they'll get caught too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +82 -5

4. I'm flabbergasted by how people emphasize "minor" and that BTS fansite masters made a "minor" apologize ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but you guys slandered Jungkook when he was a minor as if there's no tomorrow  +46 -0

5. EXO fans were supporting her and telling her she shouldn't be depressed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yes, fighting! +37 -1

6. It's going to be hard to apply to university with criminal records ㅇㅅㅇ +37 -0

7. She didn't post this ignorantly... she's been slandering BTS from the beginning.. ㅋㅋㅋ +33 -0

8. It's okay when I punch you to death but if I get hit once I'll sue you all~ *screeeeech* +27 -1

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ insane

9. The people who support her claim she's not spreading false information because the dictionary definition of "머리채" (a long tress of hair) is "a thick mass of hair" so "머리채를 잡았다" (grabbed/yanked her "thick mass of hair") isn't false.... 
If so, 멱살 is flesh around one's throat so if a friend starts massaging her friend's neck because she said,  "my neck hurts, can you please massage my neck?" and another girl from the next class takes a photo of the friend's hands around the girl's throat and spread "that girl's grabbing her friend's throat.jpg", does that become a fact??? You need to understand the entire situation to judge if it's wrong or right and "머리채" is a word that is commonly used in a negative way so if you just post a photo without explaining the entire situation with the sentence "yanked her hair", that's very wrong. +24 -0

10. 00er? sh*t that's like 1st year of high school... she's not so young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +21 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment