Saturday, 12 November 2016

[PANN] 161111 Why is BTS hated?

I'm 26... some might say I'm old and some may say I'm not but
this a real problem...
I used to listen to BTS's songs since their debut because I liked their music but
these days Blood Sweat & Tears is just legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
so I searched BTS on the internet
and now I've memorized their names ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My friends are active on PANN so I visit here often too but
I have no idea why BTS is being hated so much..
I always see a negative post about BTS among the top posts...
so I decided to write a post to ask you ㅠㅠ can you tell me why they're being hated?
They're all good looking but yet they slander about their faces;;
they're talented too... I can't understand why they're doing this to them...
I drool all day after saving Jimin's fancam I find on Youtube in my own chat room whenever I have time while working ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Jimin's young but why is he so sexy!!!
I heard he said he doesn't know that he's sexy ㅠㅠ 
are you a fool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
if there are any mid-20s or late 20s fans among BTS, please let's be friends ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please don't think I'm being immature ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I feel like I've just found the only delight in my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +172 -26

1. Usually, trolls dominate posts like this... ㅋㅋㅋ things have changed in just a few days +55 -1

2. I'm a fan but I've seen them slandering BTS without any good reason. These days I'm just used to them! +20 -0

3. Because they're popular and attractive +16 -0

4. I'm in 30s but I bought all goods including their season's greeting.. I've watched all of their videos on Youtube.. ㅠㅠ I was never interested in idols until now..I looked down on them actually... but they're the group who took away my prejudice with their talent~ I can't attend their concerts or fanmeeting because of my work but I always vote and stream. ^^;;;;;;; +9 -0

5. BTS fans' age spectrum is wide~ ㅎ there are many fans in 20s so don't worry ㅎㅎ I've seen 30s, 40s, and 50s mother fans! ㅎㅎ welcome to the fandom +9 -1

6. let's do a fanmeet for fans in 30s. +5 -0