Sunday, 13 November 2016

[PANN] 161112 BTS's Kakaotalk conversations



*I would like to state that this post is a BTS fan recruiting post. Please press the back button and read other posts if you don't want to see. (winks)*

Bangtan Room 7

-ㅋㅋ
-Guys, our own emoticons are here
- cute maknae
- chu
- clap
- okay, okay

(1) emoticon PR fairy J Hope
(feat. no one read his message...)



Bangtan Room 7

- Okay, Okay

- wow
- this is surprising
- are you sleeping?
- I said, are you sleeping?
- reply, will you?
- please

(2) and Jin replied to J Hope very late... but his replies are ignored ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eldest hyung complained this is how Bangtan Room works when he posted this to the fans



Bangtan Room 7

 Ho-op
- hyung, you look nice too

Ho-op
- I'm not sure
- reaction
- for this
- is going to be good
- but if I say so

- Shut up. Just say I'm going to fail

Ho-op
- "it's going to be a big failure" ㅋㅋ this is what I have to say ㅋㅋ
- it's going to be a very big failure
- "Dope"

(3) these are the famous "shut up, say it's going to fail" and "I think it's going to failure" members among ARMYs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Suga and J Hope ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dope honestly did well because Hope said it's going to fail ㅋㅋㅋ Until this moment, J Hope was the Pele of BTS but now Min Suga's the Peleㅋㅋ


Bangtan 7

- I should go

Bighit Jung Hoseok
- I just watched 
- the first edited version of Dope
- Jin hyung, your dance has improved quite a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I'm touched. A lot.

Bighit Min Yoongi

(4) Over here you need to pay attention to how Jin saved the names of his members in his phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bighit Jung Hoseok, Bighit Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our eldest hyung tried to explain this was his way of making it easier to search them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this applies to other members as well (firm)


Bangtan Room 7

Ho-op
- cheer up
- Seokjin hyung made this
- let's cheer up everyone!
- goodnight

Jjin hyung
- cheer up while working (on music)...


(5) J Hope used the meme created by Jin in their Bangtan Room and Jin's "cheer up while working..."... the eldest hyung's careful message and Min Suga explodes into laughter and captures the chat before replying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they're the talkative members in the Bangtan Room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Rap
-Mon
-hyung
-happy
-birthday

RM
- Don't
- :D :D

-chuuuu

(V & Rap Mon)

(Jungkook & Rap Mon)


-Rap 
-Mon
-hyung
-happy
-birthday

-(meme)

(Suga & Rap Mon) 


< TALK It's Rap Mon Kim

- Rap Mon, happy birthday
- Rap Mon, happy birthday
- Rap Mon, happy birthday
- Rap Mon, happy birthday
- lub you

(6) In Rap Mon's intro song lyrics, there's "how many kisses every day and how many kakao talks every day" and the members really wished him using this method and posted proof shots 

He asked V to stop but he firmly kisses him and Jungkook has no tomorrow and Suga's "lub you"... (my heart)

* I think the other members posted photos of them pretending to kiss Rap Mon from the back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Jeon Jungkkooki

-ya (hey)

Jeon Jungkkooki
-what?
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ho

Jeon Jungkkooki
-pe

- heol...

(7) bored J Hope sends him a playful message "hey" and "ho" (야호 - hurray) but J Hope's flustered by Jungkook completing "hope" with his reply "pe" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

< hyung. Jin hyung

Hyung. Jin hyung
- I love you

- why all of a sudden?
- I prepared the rice
- rice

hyung. Jin hyung
- as expected
- I love you

(8) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Seokjin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he tells him he loves him because he cooked rice for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile Jungkook's typo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Park Jiminie

Park Jiminie 
- hyungnim, happy birthday

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- you cutie

(J Hope & Jimin)



Taehyungie

- Hoseok hyung
- I love you


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(9) It's so cute if you think how much the 95z would have struggled to take those photos for J Hope's birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I can't post more because I can only attach 12 photos...

* I've stated this is a BTS fan recruiting post so even if you complain the comments, I will ignore you *

Original post here
Response +829 -74

1. This wasn't between the members but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung sent a meme on his choreography teacher's birthday +177 -2


Dance Seungdeuk-ssam
- yeah ㅋㅋ yes, yes thanks~! ㅋㅋ

- I hope happiness to fill around our teacher always!!

Dance Seunggeuk-sam
- oh you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are they so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been a 10 year band group fan and these days I'm interested in BTS and I think I can no longer deny joining your fandom anymore omg world please save me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +165 -2

3. Lovely Taetae +164 -1



Dad

- have this

Dad

-ㅋㅋ hold on
- I will bring a truckful of this later

Dad
-ㅋㅋ thanks

4. Kim Seokjin begging for love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +84 -0

Bighit Kim Taehyung

- Mighty God

Bighit Kim Taehyung
- Mighty God of Beauty

Bighit Kim Taehyung
- I will borrow your massage device ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- tell me you love me

(typing - please...)

5. For the first time in my life, I'm jealous of a dog... Soonshim's life is better than mine ㅠ +78 -0

(from left to right)

Dad

Dad
- (sends soonshim's photo)
- Taehyung oppa, this is Soonshim... I hope you are well ㅎ

- Dad, I think this is wrong

Dad
-ㅋㅋ

- Our Soonshim
- I heard you've been going out with Flowerboy
- Go on, explain

Dad
-(sends soonshim photo)
- I don't know but the Jindo dog oppa comes to see me all the time

- Are you looking at him right now?
- ha... oh dear