Sunday, 13 November 2016

[PANN] 161112 Some ARMYs got mad at him for not mentioning ARMYs



I think Taehyung couldn't thank his grandmother earlier because of the fans who attacked him for not mentioning them during winning speech. Taehyung, I will remember your grandmother. I will engrave her in my heart.

You can read Taehyung's ending ment here

Original post here
Response +98 -0

1. I still remember the smile he had when he said "I love you grandmother" during their winning speech ㅜㅜ it must have been painful for him inside... I'm really sad +45 -0

2. I sincerely want to kill the kids who complained when he didn't mention ARMY... +45 -0
ㄴ I got goosebumps because of them because they weren't even ARMYs but they were pretending to be usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ crazy ba*tards... +1 -0

3. Taetae cried at the fansign because the fan was worried about his grandmother's health... I think fans started to worry about his grandmother's health because he mentioned her during their winning speech... so she asked him and that's why he cried ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ my heart hurts... honestly, when he mentioned "grandmother" and not "grandfather and grandmother" during his speech on Music Bank, I thought "did he forget his grandfather...?" but this was the reason... +30 -0

4. I went to watch the fancam of BTS Show Champ in Manila after hearing this and Taehyung is really... amazing... that's all I can say. I was raised by my grandmother too.. perhaps I'm more grateful to her than my parents too.. I'm really sad when I think of my grandmother passing away... but Taetae performed from start to finish, holding on to his mental and not letting the shock and fear take control of him. My heart breaks to think he was trying to hide his feelings and expressions throughout the stage and at the same time, all I can say is that he's really amazing. Taetae is very mature. Let's remember our Taehyung's grandmother. I'm going to pray for her. +5 -0


5. Taehyung, we love you +1 -0