Tuesday, 15 November 2016

[PANN] 161113 BTS Fan meeting Gocheok Dome condition




The photos above are before they cleaned the venue and the following photos are after ARMYs cleaned the area






This is called Bangtan Face Project? and the fans promoted this project before the concert and instructed where to throw the trash. (I think I'm not explaining properly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean it like the organizers of Bangtan Face project asked the fans to throw their garbage in the bins they prepared at the venue.) During the show, fans outside the venue cleaned the exterior of Gocheok Dome and even after the show, Bangtan Face Project members carried garbage bags and cleaned the interior and asked the fans to throw the trash in their garbage bags. Good (thumbs up)

Original post here
Response +1076 -80

1. well done, well done~ Bangtan Face project, good~ +216 -7 

(Project to create proper fandom culture - "#ARMY_IS_THE_FACE_OF_BTS" Bangtan Face Project)

2. Our Eppis are so tidy ㅠㅠ +195 -6

3. ARMYs are growing every day! This fandom cares about cleaning the environment. I saw many immature fans but these days you guys are really working hard and it's so cool! ARMYs and BTS are all cool! +186 -8

4. This was mentioned by the Japanese media too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they praised the fandom +72 -0

ㄴ BTS's fans' great etiquette receives attention. They cleaned the area around Dome tidily.

5. I thought this was going to slander ARMYs but the fandom is becoming mature every day ㅠㅠㅠ seriously they're so sweet ㅜㅜㅜㅜ +59 -0

6. ARMYs, you guys were so cool ㅠㅠㅠ seriously all that trash... you guys are amazing. Are you guys still going to slander them and call them elementary fandom? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +53 -0

7. I heard from my friend and she said they cleaned the garbage left at the venue before BTS's event..! People always called you guys elementary school fandom but I've never seen such mature elementary fandom ㅋㅋㅋ (I mean it as a compliment...) anyway, fighting! I really want to praise you for your fandom culture. Our fandom's not that big but I wish our fandom would grow like yours^^ +52 -0

8. On the last day of the fan meeting, Yoongi mentioned this during the ending ment.. seriously.. our Min Monitoring Agent makes my fangirl life so much better +28 -0

9. That's the right fan culture.. don't say that doesn't need to be praised. There are so many fans who just throw trash on the floor but ARMYs collected the trash and that's amazing. +27 -0

10. ohh this is quite cool. I think they're gradually becoming a good fandom. +20 -0