Wednesday, 16 November 2016

[PANN] 161114 +) edited I'm jealous of Infinite BEAST BTS's love for their fans and it's driving me nuts



edit)) no, I mentioned those three groups because they're famous for loving their fans and even to my own eyes, they do love their fans so what's with comments like "are they the only groups that love their fans?" I never said they're the only 3 groups who love their fans ㅋㅋ of course, I know that all singers love their fans but I mentioned those three groups because even  I, as a fan from another fandom could feel their love for their fans ㅜㅜㅠ

My fav is the most lovely group in the world but I want to start stanning BTS... but I'm trying to deny my feelings because I'm scared to fall too deep in BTS but the 3 groups I mentioned in this post are just... seriously I'm so jealous. Infinite mentions their fans on Dream Concert, Beast Yang Yoseob mentions their fans on his Instagram and BTS can't stop mentioning ARMYs on music shows.. and sometimes I intensively read the posts that mention BTS's love for their fans and it's no joke ㅠㅠ I don't mean to say that I'm disappointed in my idol but I get jealous whenever I see the idols and singers support and lean on each other...

Original post here
Response +702 -19

1. honestly since their early live albums and DVDs, all 7 members of Infinite in apiarist like outfits would always mentions their fans whenever they won the first place and even in other events they'd go "our fans are~ our fans~" and they look for their fans at events too. they even asked other fandoms if they had see Inspirits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This was something really new to me and it makes me so happy +259 -13

2. whenever they win a trophy, they tweet #ourarmywonanaward and they're so sweet ㅠ I can't force you to enlist because you have your idol but it's better if you accept faster 헣허 ^___^ +259 -27

3. why are you scared to learn more about BTS? what is the problem... they only give us love ㅠ +248 -28

4. BTS members are amazing people. They sweetly express their feelings without hiding and they only show us pretty behaviors. Honestly, it's hard being a fan but they comfort us every time we face problems and they tell us let's go forward together so it makes me feel proud to be their fan. I'm very happy because I know I've chosen a path which I will never regret taking! I can clearly see how much they care about us. Thank you for watching us favorably and please think about enlisting too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +64 -3

5. you can tell how serious they are just by looking at today's BTS they upload after every music show +63 -4