Tuesday, 15 November 2016

[PANN] 161114 Wow but BTS Suga is...



I never knew Suga was such great rapper. He looks very gentle but I was surprised after listening to his rap. His clear diction and I could hear every word...
I began to look for videos and I watch a video of him singing and...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway he's a great rapper. I'm so close from joining the fandom ㅠㅠ 
so... can you guys give me photos of Suga..!!!

Original post here
Response +230 -25


1. he's a vo...vocalist.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +70 -0

2. why? what's wrong with his singing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (shameless) anyway, be careful because his charm is endless +46 -0

3. kya +39 -0

4. thanks but there's no exit for you once you fall for Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠ but many of you don't know that Yoongi joined Bighit as the vocalist member... heavenly duo Somme unit, please hurry up and release your album! +16 -0

5. his smile is so pretty♡ +11 -0

6. please listen to Suga's mixtape... you'll regret if you don't. you can download when you search Suga mixtape on naver and you'll find 2 music videos on Youtube when you search Agust D... fu... it's amazing.. please do watch them. love you +8 -0