Thursday, 17 November 2016

[PANN] 161115 But I think Suga is really unique



I'm someone who enjoys watching idols and analyzing them and I think Suga's character is really unique ㅋㅋㅋ
His character itself is very unique and you can't tell what he'd do next. He's one of the rare characters among idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's like an adult who has experienced all the ups and downs in life
He's really cute when he does aegyo but he can be very business like too ㅋㅋ he's witty and he responds to the situations very fast
but he's also a tsundere ㅋㅋㅋ he seems to be really indifferent and lethargic but at times he cares about others really well
I was really surprised after reading about him remembering the members' birthdays and the tweets he posted when he had to cancel their Japanese concert
And I think he's like a riddle?
Everyone has both sides but they're very different
He seems like the person who confidently and frankly talks about himself but still you can see some blank spaces
Suppose we complete the puzzle of a person's image with the pieces we collect from the personality he shows us,
I feel like the puzzle pieces Suga provides us to complete his image aren't enough, they're so scattered
The more I see him, I see more sides of him and I can't grasp his character ㅋㅋㅋ
I think he seems unique because he's an idol? Perhaps I would think he's unique even if I knew him in real life too
I think I'm seeing such person like him for the first time in my life

Original post here
Response +360 -31


1. oh you really understood him well. He is mysterious. He's been making music in Daegu ever since he was little at a famous crew and I think it's because he's been through hard times, there's this unique "sorrow" in his music. It does hurt my heart when I think about this but as an artist, "sorrow" can be the source of his inspiration... when you listen to music or look at works that has "sorrow" in them those works really strike your heart and your mind goes blank and his music is relatable. He's not always lethargic, he overflows with energy sometimes ㅋㅋㅋ and he's quick too ㅋㅋㅋ he has great variety skills and he makes himself very clear but he can be tricky too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's the killing point ㅠㅠ and he's cute.. I'll add the gif of J Hope and Suga, BTS's best fantastic vocal duo Somme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +155 -2

2. I agree.. that is why you can't save yourself once you fall for himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's no hope +124 -1

3. they call this the university senior gif His puppy-like smile... +120 -1

4. Many people say that Suga looks arrogant but I honestly think this is possible. I'm not saying that he's arrogant but being lethargic is Suga's usual image and he's been through many difficulties so compared to other people he looks cold and dark. But it's understandable and you could see how hard he tried to make his personality brighter for the fans so we're grateful to him... yeah, that's just what I wanted to say +56 -0

5. but this man is the youngest son in his family... omfg +55 -0

6. They say he's quiet and cold but on shows, Min Yoongi is the loudest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +52 -0

7. I think he's one of the rare people among idols? +49 -0

8. I joined the fandom because of V and Jimin and then my bias kept changing but finally, Min Yoongi sealed my exit ㅎ +36 -0

9. Our Yoongi said he likes Kumamon because Kumamon looks stupid ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why am I not a Kumamon? Yoongi, I'm stupid too... would you please like me as well...? +34 -0

10. he looks like the type of guy who wouldn't add you on kakaotalk but the way he saves the names of his members is just so cute... +35 -1