Thursday, 17 November 2016

[PANN] 161115 Who is this male celebrity? Please tell me ㅜㅠ



who is he.... is there anyone who knows who he is ㅠㅠ

+) ?????? I got chills. I saw a familiar post title in the selected talk ranking and it was my own post. I got goosebumps for real. I read every comment and thank you for the photos too! And some said that I was pretending to not know him?? I have no idea what I should do to make you trust me ㅠㅠ some said if I didn't even have a friend to ask, I'm sorry for not having a friend.. I just posted this question here without any intention. Some commented I'm a BTS fan but I only know their group name and few songs but I really don't know the members... I don't know many idols and I wouldn't have asked you who he was if the photo showed his face clearly... I don't know what to tell you guys because I was only curious to find out who he was and now I'm annoyed. Thanks for making my post a selected talk and thanks for the photos too! (this is my first post on selected post ranking! kyaa)

Original post here
Response +337 -133


1. BTS J Hope... his real name is Jung Hoseok... (nosebleed) +106 -7

2. ! +102 -4

3. It's BTS come to our fantalk! ♡.♡ +86 -7

4. You've fallen for Hoseok... Hoseok such a kind person ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +41 -4

5. I knew I could smell the scent of my man from the title ㅠㅠ Hope ㅠㅠ +37 -20
ㄴ I wrote this comment but why am I getting so many downvotes? did I do something wrong? ㅋㅋㅋ +0 -6
ㄴ because Hoseok is every person's man? +10 -0
ㄴ ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry ㅠㅠ shall I change it to "Eppi's man"? +1 -0
ㄴ why is my comment under the 50:50 comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ I'm sorry Eppis ㅠㅠ Hobi is our Eppis' man and not mine ㅠㅠ +7 -1
ㄴ hey, are we (Eppis) the ones downvoting her comment??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0

6. Our third member is here~♡ J~~~~~~ho~~~~~~opppee!!!!! +36 -1

7. Hobi watching Jimin with sweet gaze when he's taking a selca..♡ OP, come to our fantalk♡♡ +35 -5

8. BTS J Hope!! His real name is Jung Hoseok~ +23 -1


9. what's with the downvotes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think the haters realized the photo was J Hope after reading the comments. Seriously does this post deserve such number of downvotes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel sorry for them +22 -0

10. hey ㅋㅋ why are your minds so twisted? ㅋㅋㅋHow do you guys know if OP is really curious or if she's commenting on her own post herself? ㅋㅋㅋ if you really hate this post, go back from this post quietly without bullying the people who enjoy reading this post ㅋㅋ +19 -4

11. Our Hoseok! +16 -4